Monday, July 14, 2008

Rules of this blog.

This section of my blog is dedicated to highlighting the mistakes,the anomalies, and the inconsistencies in rules and regulations that are imposed on the citizens of Ireland.

When I post them here I will also send them to the relevant government departments, and if and when they change the issues I raise then it will be firstly acknowledged for one month, and then deleted.

If I get any correspondence regarding these issue,s I will also post those. I know Official Ireland will respond quickly and alter their positions.

One thing I have discovered in dealing with Civil and Public servants as individuals, is they provide an extremely high quality common sense approach to most things, and if you make sense to a civil or public servant, then they will change the rules and regulations unless they are politically stopped.

No comments: