Monday, July 14, 2008

Road Safety Authority

I found a couple of anomalies and inconsistencies in the new Road Safety Authority rules of the road website. I stopped looking after the three examples here.

The significance of these is that the Road Safety authority is charged with a very serious job. I expect 110% accuracy from this organisation considering the importance of their job.

I personally do not believe they have done a good job thus far. They have not brought a common sense approach to road safety. They have not got a new system of driver training, a new driving test, got local authorities to engineer problems out of roads, reduced and increased road speed limits as appropriate, etc. I,ll come back to this and edit this blog with new issues as I discover them.

The issues I am posting here today the 14th of July 2008 are particularly annoying considering the new website was only launched last week.

Depending on the size of your screen you may need to click on the pictures to see them clearly.











No comments: